Lascaux Resonance® Gouache
The colour palette includes the following hues:
Lascaux Resonance Gouache, an exclusive invention that contains bioinformation, supports and encourages the soul's expressive potential and has a harmonising effect on the individuals and their environment.
Lascaux Resonance Gouache is a bioactivated artists' colour consisting of pure pigments, age-resistant bonding agents, nature-based thickeners and sage oil. Enriched with bioinformation, this unique formulation encourages harmony and resonance, thus supporting the user in achieving a holistic creative experience. Thanks to these specific characteristics, these vibrant colours have established themselves in domains where the essence of colour is estimated beyond its visual presence, such as art therapy and colour design.
Resonance Gouache is highly concentrated and thick; it can be diluted with water if required. Thanks to its gel-like consistency it is an excellent finger paint.
- bio-activated, contains sage oil
- has a harmonising effect and supports inner balance
- thick, gel-like consistency
- luminous and vibrant
- high opacity and even satin finish
- can be partially dissolved after drying
- can be painted over without dissolving previously applied layers
- lightfast, age-resistant and non-yellowing
- carefully balanced, constant colour palette
Use & application
- art therapy / healing arts
- expressive painting
- social-educational work and school
- colour design
- can be used as finger paint
- suitable for screenprinting