Lascaux Gouache primary colours
The colour palette includes the following hues:
With their thick and smooth consistency, these colours need to be diluted with water before use. Even highly diluted Lascaux Gouache colours will retain their brilliance and intensity.
The colours dry to yield a satin finish and remain water-soluble. A fresh application can be painted over previous layers without them being dissolved. Lascaux Gouache demonstrates excellent adhesion properties on almost any absorbent surface.
- viscous and highly yielding (diluting with water is recommended)
- luminous, with high opacity
- consistent satin finish
- excellent miscibility
- can be partially dissolved after drying
- can be painted over without dissolving previously applied layers
- lightfast, age-resistant and non-yellowing
- adhesion on almost every surface
Use & application
- education and art class
- art and design
- indoor use only