Lascaux screen printing system
Lascaux screen printing system includes the following products:
- pastose, colourless, matt
- compatible with all Lascaux colours, mediums and transparent varnishes
- lends colours the ideal consistency for screenprinting
- extends open time
- no change of colour depth, intensity and lightfastness
- easy processing, high quality printing standard
Lascaux Screen filler is used to create waterproof and durable stencils. It closes the mesh effectively. Stencils created with screen filler are durable and withstand long printing runs.
- fast drying and durable
- can be diluted with water, solvent-free
- closes mesh effectively
- as coloured, easily seen in the mesh
Lascaux Screen Painting Fluid can be partially dissolved after drying. This ready-to-use water-soluble screenpainting fluid dries quickly to form water-soluble stencils, closes the mesh effectively and is easy to recognise in the mesh.
- fast drying
- can be diluted with water
- as coloured, easy to recognise in the mesh
- can be easily removed with warm soapy water
the water-based, highly concentrated acrylic screenprinting paint by Lascaux.